Thank you so much to the people that helped make and appreciate the Sydney Reef...
- Margaret and Christine Wertheim for opening up the project to develop globally by sharing their research.
- All the contributors for their, time. passion, materials and forming new groups.
- Anna Vo - for donating A LOT of wool - a very generous lady.
- Sarah Galvin - for assisting with the patterns and demonstration examples.
- Bundanon - for supporting - In Stitches.
- Amanda Cole - for workshop and education support.
- Annette Conroy - For workshop and education support.
- Sally Murphy & Fiona Tchan - donating wool.
- Beth and Ted Cook for donating wool.
- Powerhouse Museum/
- especially Helen Whitty - for her encouragement and advice from the very beginning.
- Derek Williams as our point of contact through out the powerhouse experience.
- Matthew Connell for being so passionate about the project.
If you missed it - you have a chance to experience a piece of the Sydney Reef at Viva La Gong on the Saturday 7th November. www.vivalagongfestival.org
Cheers from In Stitches, we will be in touch soon.